Wednesday, February 29, 2012

how strong is my faith this time?

lately...
things have been so stressed for me
it seems like life is trying to mess me up
working hard for those things that i wanna do
people are only helping depressing me...
i try my hardest not to cry, but it shows...
it's a monster load and my strength is sinking..
i keep wondering and thinking...
wat's going on?? it seems all wrong!
why am i the one struggling along?
am i alone?
i dunno y im hurting...
i never hurt anybody...
im living my life right..
but it keeps scrumbling around me..
how strong am i?
how strong is my faith this time?
i've got to pass the test..it's a TEST !!
I gotta be strong during time like dis.
i know after hardship there goes ease...
it's a test from Allah..a test from my LORD..
wat im gonna do??
i gotta realize dat..it was just a test from my RABB...
Allah gave me everything i need..
and it's also a part of His test..
why am i got all the blessings?
dont wanna let it shakes or let the devil make?
never forget to praise Allah...or else..i will fail the test im taken..
no doubt im gonna try my best..
gotta be thankful and pray no less...
this is just a test...
soooo...face it!!
in life... we are tested at all times...
dun let the devils mess with our mind...
though it's tough and rough
just realize...
THIS COULD BE MY TEST !!!

LOVE TO ALLAH !!

TUHAN CINTA AGUNGKU <3





No comments:

Post a Comment

berkata benarlah walaupun pahit

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...